Tarkett Sports’ Droptile rubber flooring is a one inch thick tile that easily fits together for fast installation that is perfect to accommodate exercise equipment of any weight. This elevated surface provides room to run cables and wires underneath the tiles, preventing tripping hazards.
- Weight Rooms
- Exercise Rooms
- Healthier Indoor Air Quality: Droptile is FloorScore® certified by SCS Global Services. This certification indicate exceptionally low VOC emissions.
- No “Cable Clutter”: The elevated subsurface of Droptile rubber floor tiles allows cables and wires to be incorporated underneath the surface, reducing tripping hazards and “cable clutter.”
- Added Comfort and Reduced Vibration: Droptile’s 1 inch thick surface reduces vibrations caused by the impact of weights while improving comfort under foot.
- No Adhesive Required: The Droptile system has sufficient weight to allow installation without adhesive. This makes installation faster, less permanent, and better for the environment.
- Tarkett Sports Warranty Protection: The quality and performance of Droptile is protected by Tarkett Sports with a comprehensive 15 year warranty.